Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and yesterday was Teacher Appreciation "Day". For those of you who don't know I am a para educator. I work with 9-12 grade and mostly behavior students. I made some cookies for the teachers whose rooms I work in and created this fun tag to attach to the bags.The image is a FredSheSaid image called "Apple for Teacher Digi Set".

I colored the tag with Tombow's Irojiten colored pencils and blended with Gamsol.
If you haven't already, please be sure to thank your teachers. My eyes were opened WIDE when I started working at the school. You have no idea what they go through some days (and sometimes LOTS of days).

6 comments:

  1. look at you go! I forgot all about that image! I'm gonna go dig it out! I had a set of cards all pulled out for Nick's teacher...I lost them in the rubble! Gotta find them this week! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Beautifully done hon!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat idea!! What scalloped tag punch is that?? Is it Stampin Up? Thanks! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great gift! I bet you made their day :) I used to teach Sunday School and I know that at times I couldn't wait for the "kiddies" to get back to the parents and I only had them for about an hour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO fun Debbie, love these treat and so will the teachers :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute sweetie....what a lovely gift! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete