Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Harvest

The Cutting Cafe DT is getting ready for fall this week. To help us along, Regina has challenged each of us to use any design from her Autumn Sentiment Card Frames Printable Set. This is such a fun and quick way to create some cards.

I created this card using the Happy Harvest version and adding the jar from the stamp set I had her create for me. I used Tombow's Dual Brush Pens to create the stems and fall leaves.



Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

4 comments:

  1. this is soooooooooooo lovely Debbie...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to paper piece the mason jar! It's a beautiful fall card. Stop by my new blog www.shesacolorqueen.com and say hi and follow me there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your jar and those pretty twigs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! The possibilities are endless with that jar stamp!

    ReplyDelete