Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tombow Hops with Taylored Expressions


This week Tombow is hopping with Taylored Expressions. If you came from Taylored Expressions, you are in the right spot on the hop. If not, be sure to start there so as not to miss out on any of the hopping fun!

For my project, I used 2 stamp sets from Taylored Expressions: A Bushel & A Peck (pumpkins) and Spooky Wreath (spider/web & sentiment).


I am loving how this banner turned out. I used dies for the banner and rosettes and Cutting Cafe's "B" from Boo Word Shaped Card Set.

I used Tombow's Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Power Tabs, Mono Adhesive Dots, and Mono Glue Stick, as well as Irojiten Color Pencils and Dual Brush Pens for my banner. To get a bolder color for the pumpkins, I colored them first with Dual Brush Pen #933 for the pumpkin and #027 for the stem and then colored over that with Irojiten Pencils Tangerine-Orange and Cherry Red for the pumpkins and Chestnut Brown for the stem.


Here is a close-up of the "B" where I stamped the spider wreath on the orange designer paper.

Thank you Taylored Expressions for hopping with us! Now it's time to head to Shannon White's blog to see the lovely she created for this hop.  

To get you into the Halloween spirit, we're giving away a fa-BOO-lous prize! To enter, leave a comment on each hop blog post. One winner will be randomly chosen from all hop comments to win a prize package that includes a Tombow Permanent Adhesive Runner, a Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set of 6 Groovy, and a Taylored Expressions Halloween stamp set of winner's choice! Comments close at 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, October 27, 2013.
Here are links to the prizes:


Here is the blog list in case you get lost along the way
Taylored Expressions
Debbie Fisher (you are here Ü) 
Tombow USA

**I am also linking this up for Paper Issues Halloween challenge.

46 comments:

  1. I am loving how this banner looks too! What a great holiday decoration....might just be trying this look myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banner. It's great for Halloween. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fun! I love your wonderful banner and all the fantastic details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banners are just so trendy right now...your's looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome creation... I just love m TE & Tombow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Debbie! I like how you added the spidey webs to the "B", it looks like the paper was like that from the start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful banner! TE + Tombow + your creativity = fabulous recipe for inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. FanBOOlous item to add to your Halloween decor. Love your spooky banner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful banner, Debbie! Love all of the pumpkins and spooky spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun banner. Love all the bows.....really dresses it up in a sweet way!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness this is The CUTEST Halloween Banner EVER!! Love the Sweet pumpkins and Fab patterned papers too! Just Spooktacular! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your banner is great! What a fun Halloween decoration! Love the spiderwebs on the B! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a spooktacular banner! LOVE all the little details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very cute,,,, love your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute banner and love the layers.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun banner to create and display for trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool banner! Love the different colored ribbons! Great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute banner, love the way you did this, very different... Love Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a super cute banner. ... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love,Love, love this Boo-tiful layered Banner!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your BOO banner - great papers and ribbons and I love all the layers.
    .isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great banner. I made one a week ago but it didn't turn out nearly as adorable as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the banner!!! stealing the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute banner and I like
    how you did each letter
    differently.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the cutest Halloween banner - I love it!! The details with the stamped spider web is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this cute banner. A wonderful addition to any halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think I could make this. The grand kiddies would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the details on your banner! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great banner--love the spiderwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your banner -- very clever use of different stamp sets! And thanks for the links to the stamp sets so I could check them out since I don't have them all and I don't have the ones I don't have memorized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love your booo banner! Thanks for theinspiration

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great Banner, I love the pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a festive banner. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun project, love all your stamped details :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a cute banner! I love all of the details, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fun project, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I loved the banner and the detailed look with the stamp web!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the layering and the accent stamping

    ReplyDelete