Monday, October 21, 2013

May Arts Halloween Craft Challenge

I was so excited to have been chosen again for a May Arts ribbon challenge. This time it was a Halloween Décor theme and I designed this BOO banner.


I used Tombow's Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Power Tabs, Mono Glue Stick and Mono Adhesive Dot Stamp Runner.



I chose these ribbons to use on my Halloween Boo Banner.
3/8” Grosgrain

Be sure to stop by the May Arts blog to see all the other awesome entries in this contest.

**I am also linking this up for Paper Issues Halloween challenge.

3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow what a fab bannner....love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great banner, Debbie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banner, you always come up with such great stuff and designs. Fab papers and Riboons.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete