Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jillibean Teacher Thank You

Here is another card I made for a teacher. This one I will give her the last day of school as she won't be back next year. I am also making a matching gift box with Skittles inside as her son told me that was her favorite candy.
I love the Jillibean papers I received last month! I paper pieced the apple from the Cutting Cafe's All About School set and colored the stem and leaf with Tombow's Dual Tip pens 027, 977, and 192. I also used Tombow's Stamp Runner to put my card together and to adhere the ribbon. The ribbon is also from Jillibean and I thought is was perfect for a teacher card.

I pierced holes in the cardstock sticker buttons and added embroidery floss to sew on the buttons.
If you didn't get a chance to thank a teacher last week during Teacher Appreciation Week, remember it's NEVER to late to say "thank you". Ü

10 comments:

  1. Love your color combo & measuring tape ribbon! Cute! I should make something for the grandkid's teachers. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Debbie...I have that Jillybean stack so fun! :) hUGS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes....this is truly fantastic...wow the teachers will love it.....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this too! I did get my teacher thanked with a box of cards. No special teacher card like you....but she seemed to like it anyway.
    thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love.those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card. Absolutely perfect for teacher. The color combination is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Debbie! Love the color combo! Thanks for sharing!

    Jill Yegerlehner
    Jillibean Soup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Debbie! Ohhh I like your "ribbon" and how you accented your buttons!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a most-perfect teacher card!! I love the big apple, buttons, and ruler ribbon!! The papers are so pretty also!!

    ReplyDelete