Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FSS Strawberries

Did you know May is National Strawberry Month? Around here it would be June as our strawberries aren't ready until Father's Day.

I LOVE strawberries and love this image that is in FredSheSaid's precolored "Emma in the Strawberry Patch". Precolored images make creating cards much quicker. And with my super busy schedule until school gets out (3 more weeks YAY!!!), quick is a good thing.
I used Tombow's Stamp Runner to put the card pieces together and their Power Tabs to adhere the buttons. To make the tabs go further I cut them into fourths.

The pretty paper I used is from a new paper pad from My Mind's Eye called Stella Rose.

This is my second post today.  Be sure to scroll down to see my QKR Stampede post.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful and YUMMY card :) I like the little button embellie and yes, June in my neck of the woods too... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty...love the strawberries with that paper! They just pop!

    Make me wish for spring too...we just used our last jar of jam and last of the frozen berries....can't wait to take the kids pickin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card & the pretty papers you used. Precolored sounds like a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo. This took my breath away. The strawberries look good enough to eat! What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete