Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bouquet of Flowers

Hello! It felt so good to finally finish this card up yesterday. My new "poke" is in my arm and not on my hand, so I can create...YAY!!! Now if I just didn't get tired so easy. Ü

This card I am sharing with you is one I started for QKR's flower blog hop. If you missed it, be sure to go here for the details and see all the lovelies the DT created for the hop.


I used QKR's 16220 Bouquet rubber stamp. I stamped the image with permanent black ink and colored with Tombow markers and blending pen. The papers I used are from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose line.
from the top: 905, 873,969,977,158,192,026,491, NOO

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Debbie
    Your coloring with the blender pen is amazing, so beautiful!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, So glad to see you could get back to crafting :) Your card is so pretty,the coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They way you can color with Tombows AMAZES me! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card & coloring Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! I love flower cards...they just make a person happy! :)

    ReplyDelete