Tuesday, August 30, 2016

BFB God Gave Us Thankful Hearts

Today I have a fun book review. This one is a children's book. I'm always looking for books to read to my nephews when they come, so now I have a new one I can read next time they come to visit.


God Gave Us Thankful Hearts by Lisa Tawn Bergren is a beautiful story in learning that there is always something to be thankful for. Little Pup was focusing on what he didn't have and his mom shows him to be thankful in every season. This is a great lesson for children and adults alike.

Mama says in the book "the trick to having a thankful heart, is thinking about the things that make us happy, rather than the things that don't." wise words for us all.


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment