Saturday, August 20, 2016

#1 Teacher

It's Back to School Week with the Cutting Cafe. With most kids heading back to school this week, we were challenged to use one of the following files to create our projects:
Pencil or Apple Treat Cup
Pencil Shaped Card
Apple Shaped Card

I chose the Pencil Shaped Card file for my project. I just used the top pieces and resized them to fit a small Michael's gift sack to make this fun gift sack for a favorite teacher.

To make the pencil a little more real like, I scored lines in to the yellow piece and ran some silver cardstock through my paper corrugator to give it some dimension. I know the ridges actually run the other way, but it still works for me.
 After layering the pieces, corner rounding the eraser points, I adhered it to the paper bag with some strong adhesive from Tombow. Xtreme Adhesive is perfect for this and I don't have to worry that it will come apart.

 Now I just need to fill it with some teacher goodies

4 comments:

  1. ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK brillant, brillant

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant and creative!! Perfect for teacher gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Debbie! Love it! Excellent job, and I bet you are having fun filling that! :)

    Mike DezinesbyEM

    ReplyDelete