Friday, August 19, 2016

Custom Stamped Cards

Have you heard the news? Regina over on the Cutting Cafe Shop can make you custom stamps. These can be with images she already has in her shop, or something original that you come up with.

I have created 2 cards using the first 2 stamp sets I've had her make. The first card uses the alphabet background in a set I had her create for me using her own images.

 The apple is a cut file from Apple Treat Box that I shrunk way down. I hand drew the stem and hand cut the leaf. "Thank you" is from another set I had her create.

My second card uses the jar from the set I had her create with her images. Regina wraps the stamp sets with tissue paper and inside is a bunch of confetti. I saved the flowers, knowing I would want to reuse them. I was thinking in a shaker, but then got the idea to use them for flowers. I just drew the stems and leaves with a Tombow Dual Brush Pen. I then added sequins to the center of each flower.
I stamped the jar in a light aqua ink onto watercolor paper and then using a Tombow Blender Pen, smoothed out the lines.

Here is a peek at the stamp set I had created.


2 comments: