Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back to School Party

I was going through and cleaning out my photos and found several that hadn't been posted. These photos are from a fun little "back to school" themed party I hosted with a few friends in the "Friendship Patio" by our local flower garden on main street. It was fun to do a small intimate party of 5. Only one of the 5 had a child in high school, 2 of us had kids in college and the other 2 were grandma's with grandchildren in school

It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun visiting and enjoying the food, weather, friendship and conversation. Sometimes it's just fun to put together a small little party for any reason. I forgot to take a picture of the table I set! It was yellow with a gift at each place setting and in primary colors...red, blue, yellow and green. We brought apple/school themed food and a gift for each person for a fun exchange.

Here are a few pictures of before the food came. I just went "shopping" in my home for the decor with the exception of the alphabet printables that I made for this party:


I made apple pie roses:

my gift basket was a black chalk painted berry box filled with a notepad, card and candle.






apple roses recipe 
alphabet printable cards

No comments:

Post a Comment