Saturday, March 1, 2008

St. Patrick's Inspiration Station

Since it's the first of March (where DOES the time go???), I made a "green" Inspiration Station. I need to get a few more things done for St. Patrick's Day and then will quickly make a Easter/Spring Inspiration Station since Easter is early this year.
I am enjoying Michelle Wooderson's idea so much. It is so fun to go thru my things and pick things out that I want to be "front and center" to inspire me for whatever it is that I am working on. This is one of my favorite "after Christmas" finds. I found this at Office Max at 90% off. I think it came to a 76 cents! It is a tea bag holder. I love flavored tea, chickens and green! So this had to go from the kitchen into my "green theme".

In the green and white soup mug are green M&M's-all green. I got them at Wal-Mart for $1.50 when they had their Valentine stuff out. The bag said "Green, the new color of Love" Ü I bought two bags and now wish I would have gotten more. I got them with St. Patrick's Day in mind. (The boys love coming in my room when I am creating and love getting into the candy dish. They thought is was fun when I did the Valentine Inspiration Station, so I am going to do it all year.) The mug is showing from the back. Here is what it looks like from the front.

If you look close in the first picture, you will see two clay figures that Aaron made my last year. The little leprechaun is my favorite. He just makes these up as he goes!! Blows my mind how he just figures this stuff out on his own!!!! The frog is way to cute also!

1 comment:

  1. lovin' your inspiration stations.....when are you switching to the next one?!

    ReplyDelete