Thursday, March 13, 2008

OSW Challenge

OSW: One Sheet Wonder
I saw this challenge on Embellish-online and wanted to give it a try. This same kind of challenge was issued on SCS earlier and I never got to it, so decided to get it done this time. I had fun making all the projects for this challenge and it's one that I will do again. It is a great way to make coordinating gifts and cards.

Here was the challenge:

Use 1 sheet of designer paper (you must use it all) to create anywhere from 4-12 projects. At least 2 items must be non-card projects and at least 2 items must be cards (any size).

Stamp sets - Limit 2 sets or 1 set and 1 BG + you may add a sentiment not included in your choice of sets
Designer paper - 1 sheet - use it all
CS - any
Ink - any
Embellishments - any

I was able to make 5 cards, 1 altered candle, 3 nugget bunnies, 1 tic tac purse, coaster album and criss cross box.

We were to use ALL of the sheet, so for the scraps I just put them behind one of the panels on the card. Ü I used ALL the scraps!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great projects... Love you site. You do nice work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You were busy! :) I love all of your projects, especially the cute little bunny and the box of taffy (I think it's taffy). Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be able to post the instructions for the Tic Tac purse? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am VERY impressed! Everything is so cute. Can you tell me where you got those darling bunny faces for the bunny nuggets? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your projects are fabulous!! I want them ALL!! So cute, that is an adorable bunny! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is fabulous! I love the designer paper you used with these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbiedee, you did a fabulous job with your OSW--so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got so many fun projects out of your paper.....your scraps made me laugh! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete