Sunday, March 30, 2008

Embrace Life

What a wonderful sentiment "Embrace Life"! A great reminder of how we can live each day.

I love this stamp set by SU! This was for a 1-4-1 challenge swap. We were to use, black, white and only ONE other color. Here is what I used:

black: ribbon, ink, cardstock, brad
white: stitching in ribbon and gel pen
One color: groovy guava: ribbon, ink, cardstock

On the large guava panel, I used the Canvas stamp with guava ink and stamped the flower in white. On the second panel, I stamped the Canvas with white and stamped the leaf stamp in guava.

The flower is stamped in black on vellum cardstock. I sponged the back of the image with guava ink and on the front of the image, highlighted areas with the white gel pen.

other supplies used were pop dots

3 comments:

  1. very pretty....that is one color I have a hard time using!! love the vellum flower and the wite highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie! I love the monochromatic look. Thanks for sharing with us, you are always an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete