Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Girl

**This is my 3rd post today, be sure to scroll down to see the others.
Today's challenge on Designed2Delight is pumpkins! I love fall, love to decorate with pumpkins and to eat pumpkin pie, bread, etc. Ü
I used another of my crochetd flowers and the orange button is tied with some yummy brown and white twinery my friend Pam sent me this week! You will be seeing it used a lot on my fall projects! Ü Thanks again Pam! (if you would like some, just let her know. She has lots for sale. Ü)

I hope you can come along and play with us this week.

5 comments:

  1. Really Cute!! I love fall also - my favorite season. Gail S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, she's so sweet, love the coloring, papers and those adorable pumpkins, I just love pumpkins too, only get to see them once a year. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just darling!! Love how you colored her and used the layered the button on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little girl!~ I just love the papers you chose to highlight her. Love the crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete