Friday, October 21, 2011

OCL 88 Color Challenge


Our Craft Lounge's challenge for you this week is to use black, orange, purple and green. I had some of this paper left over from a couple of years ago and it was perfect.  I knew I wanted to use it, but wasn't sure of what image to use. Then I was inspired by the froggie cupcake and decided to see if I could copy it some way using a cupcake from OCL's Summer Sweets stamp set.
I added googlie eyes and hand drew the face to match the one in the designer paper. I think it turned out pretty cute. The "happy day" is a rub on sentiment.

Since I had some scraps left over, I made a notepad as well.

3 comments:

  1. ack!! the fangs are delightful!! ...thanks for lounging with our challenge this week at Our Craft Lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, thank s for playing along at OCl this week.

    ReplyDelete