Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ghouls Just Want To Have Fun!

This cute little monster and sentiment is part of Cutting Cafe's A Bunch of Monsters Printable Stamp set and the challenge for this week's DT.
I used some paper I've had in my stash for awhile. I thought the purple circles kinda looked like eyes and went well with the image. I colored with colored pencils and gamsol, added a movable eye and some fun ruffle of some stuff I collected from Benjamin's Jr. prom that they were going to throw out. Just created a ruffle with Tombow's Multi Liquid Glue.

Be sure to stop by the Cutting Cafe Blog today and see what the other DT  created with this fun Monster Set.

4 comments:

  1. yes we do want to have fun and oh my isn't this FUN FUN FUN FUN....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so so cute... I love the googly eye a lot.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you picked the perfect background paper and the perfect colors for a monster. I love that you recycled that ruffle onto a card. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree about the paper being a good match...and seeing eyeballs reflected in paper is SO halloweenie of you! LOL!
    Love this and glad to see some pencils used to color, cause that's all I got!
    LOL!
    Wonderful job...
    And also wanted to let you know how much I REALLY appreciate you coming by and leaving comments on my blog!!!!

    xoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete