Monday, October 10, 2011

Candy Corn Gift Box

The challenge this week on Cutting Cafe is Halloween. I created this fun Candy Corn Box and tag from Regina's Candy Corn Treat Box Template and Cutting File.
I cut  the box with my Cricut using my Make The Cut (MTC) file with white cardstock. Then I cut the candy corn pieces with colored cardstock, did my machine stitching and adhered it all together with Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond.

The brad you see on the side is a decorative accent. Ü I planned to make a handle and didn't like it, so just inserted the brad to cover the hole.
I then added a cello bag with some corn candy flavored taffy, tied it off with ribbon and added the tag.

Be sure to stop by the CC Blog Wednesday to see all the fun projects the design team created for Halloween.

7 comments:

  1. Your candy corn treat box is darling! Fun for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooo I love this Debbie and i love how the brad looks....would of never known you were covering something up...MARVELOUS...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! brad and all! I love the look of candy corn and my kids devour it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute. I love it, and love that brad.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is so darn cute. Of course, I'm a huge fan of candy corn. Love the stitching you added. It looks fantastic. Great little party favors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I love your super duper cute treat box ! I love this !! TFS !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Debbie! This is just the cutest! I don't know why, but I love all things candy corn! LOL! You rock girlie! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete