Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bad to the Bone

Regina challenged the Cutting Cafe DT this week to use any of her Huge Circle files. You can find most of them here.

I chose to use the Bad to the Bone image from her Halloween All Around Printable Stamp Set.
I applied Tombow's Mono Adhesive Clear to the skull after coloring it with their Dual Brush Pens and then rubbed in clear glitter. I cut it out and mounted it onto the cross bones, then cut them out and adhered them to the patterned paper circle with Foam Tabs.

I cut the circle images with my Nestibilities dies.

Don't forget to stop by the Cutting Cafe on Wed as Regina will have a master post with all the DT's lovely creations.

7 comments:

  1. this is for sure BAD TO BONE in a good way...love it...and love how you did the skull...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Debbie
    Love the colors!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute images, and I love the pink and black combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Debbie. I love the pink sparkle skull and pink and black is surely one of my all time favorite color combos. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, love your card, the use of the skull and bones is coming out more and more. My neice is having a babyshower in december and is doing it in skull and bones, Im looking for cute 'skull and bones can you let us know where you got the skull and bones stamp"? I love "the cutting cafe" always there when I need something

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Those big circle are awesome :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete