Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dancing Mouse

Cute Critters is the theme this week for Designed2Delight's Saturday Challenge. This cute image is one from D2D's Dancing Mice set. I colored it with markers and then cut with a Nestibilities Die. My friend Gail gave me a new SU! catalog and I got the idea for the sketch from the catalog.
I used My Mind's Eye designer papers, a crocheted flower by me and added the Basic Grey button with Tombow's Power Tabs (love how strong they are!) and then some vintage rayon seam binding for ribbon.

We would love to have you come over and play in the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that mouse is adorable. Of course, I love your little crochet flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image, love your coloring..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Debbie! Hope you are enjoying these wonderful fall days!!

    ReplyDelete