Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm still here and update on Benjamin

WOW! Time sure does fly by fast!! I can't believe it's October already. I am loving the cooler nights though and the trees turning colors. I even got to kick thru some leaves last nite-one of my favorite fall things to do. Ü

I apologize for neglecting my blog and posting. I have rec'd e-mails asking if I'm ok and how Benjamin is doing. For those who don't know, he was hurt at the Kearney meet. He has Morton's Neuroma and thankfully it was caught early. After physical therapy and orthotics in his shoes, he is running without pain, but the coach chose to keep him out of the Southwest Conference today to be SURE. Districts are next week and Benjamin still qualifies even though he won't run today. I am sad to not be able to see him run, but thankful as it was going to be a 8 hr round trip to see him run 18-19ish minutes!! He will still go with the team, but just won't run. The coach is needing his points in districts for us to hopefully qualify for state and didn't want to take a chance of him being hurt today or he would be done for the rest of the season. Benjamin is being pretty cool about it. I am so proud of him and how well he has been doing.

I will be leaving tomorrow to scrap with some friends thru Sunday. I am hoping to get quite a bit done and have some scrap blog fodder to share when I get back! Ü I will show you a page that I did last fall at the same crop in the next post as it qualifies for this week's blog challenge. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment