Monday, October 29, 2007

Something old, something new

I was going thru some of my cards and came across this one that is one of my very first cards I made! I still like it!! I forget the original name, think it had berry basket in it or something like that. I do wish I still had the set though. I chalked the green stripes and chalked the basked and berries. Added raffia for dimension. Stamps by SU!

Here is something new. Last nite I stamped 6 cards/items and colored a few others. So I have some blog fodder for the rest of the week. YEAH!! Ü I love this waving kitty by Inky Antics. I received this last year for Christmas. The colors were inspired by the Basic Grey DASHER paper. I colored her with colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. I stamped the snowflake background (also Inky Antic) in blue and then added stickles to the dots in the stamp design. The ball on her cap and the circles in the bottom panel of the card have pink stickles on them. The whole card just sparkles! Ü Corners were punched with SU!'s photo corner punch. I added ribbon and SU!'s brads to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment