Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog Candy time extended

I wasn't even thinking when I posted that I would draw a number for the blog candy today at noon. I won't be home at noon!! Today is districts for x-country in North Platte and we are leaving in a little bit to attend.
It is a very exciting day as we have a really good chance at qualifying for state in both the boys' and girls' team!! The girls are rated #1 and the boys are rated #5, but we plan to surprise them and qualify for state. (have to be in the top 3 to do that)
The coach didn't let Benjamin run in SWC (southwest conference) last week because he needed his time today. He hasn't run (competitively) in almost 3 weeks, so I hope he does well today. We won't get home til later tonite so I will draw a name in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment