Monday, April 30, 2018

2018 goals check-in April

You can read more details about my goals HERE and how I did in JanFeb and Mar

1. 2018 in 2018 Decluttering Challenge...

I have decluttered 1324/2018 items from my home

2. 40 bags in 40 days...this challenge ran from Feb 14 -  March 31, I did 32/40 bags. I am going to continue this challenge throughout the rest of the year.


*total to date: 34/40


3. Create 365 cards...
I created 18 cards this month (I'm a bit behind, but I made a whole bunch of card fronts, so if I can get those finished up in May, I might be back on track)
*total to date: 68/365

4. Try 2 new recipes/month...

9. Carrot Cake Cheesecake (made for Easter)
10. Instant Pot Easy Chicken Wings (a winner and I've made twice so far using my own sauces)
11. Cream Biscuits (okay, but won't make again)
12. Orange Rhubarb Muffins (very moist, but could barely taste the orange, so will add orange essential oil next time)
*total to date: 12/24

5. Read 25 books...

17. "Where the Fire Falls" by Karen Barnett
18. "Welcome Home: Our Family's Journey to Extreme Joy" by Kimberley Woodhouse (I read this during our power outage due to the blizzard. Really put things in perspective!)
19. "936 Pennies" by Erin Lynum

total to date: 19/25


6. Put items on Buy/Sell/Trade...still haven't done this


7. Completely decluttering and organizing my creative space. 

slowly working on this as I work on the rest of the house as well

8. Create/Design/Etc 2 pinned items/month that are not food related...

made these using this and this tutorial and just combined some of the info from both.
total to date: 7/24

9. Twelve RAK's for the year...if you are unfamiliar with RAK, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness.


None for this month

**total to date: 9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment