Friday, April 27, 2018

Book Review: "Things I Never Told You"


Things I Never Told You by [Vogt, Beth]
Things I Never Told You by Beth Vogt is the story of how one family deals with death, esp the surviving twin losing her sister and the secrets she kept from the family (which isn't as dark and ominous as the back of the book makes it seem).

This story is told by each of the sisters telling it from their viewpoint. I was so confused at first as the author had them all intertwined and I had to keep going back to see who was "talking" and what was going on.

Adding to that stress is the oldest getting cancer. This brings them closer together where forgiveness and healing begin.

This was a bit of a hard read for me, but once I got going it was easier to figure out what was going on.

Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment