Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018 goals check-in January

I thought I would try to do a check in at the end of each month as to how I am doing on my goals for 2018. You can read more in detail of each goal HERE.

1. 2018 in 2018 Decluttering Challenge...
as of today, I have decluttered 915 items from my home

2. 40 bags in 40 days...this challenge doesn't start until Feb, but I have started filling bags

3. Create 365 cards...
so far I have created 32 cards

4. Try 2 new recipes/month...
1. Egg Nog French Toast
2. French Toast with Coconut Syrup
3. Scalloped Potato Roll was not impressed
4. Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
5. Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes the meatloaf was "okay" but not amazing, but I loved making the potatoes and meatloaf at the same time.

5. Read 25 books...
1. Holding the Fort by Regina Jennings
2. Beneath the Prairie Moon by Kim Vogel Sawyer
3. Under a Cloudless Sky by Chris Fabry

6. Put items on Buy/Sell/Trade...still haven't gotten the nerve to do this. my goal for Feb is to take pics of what i want to sell and write up details about them and then maybe i can get up the nerve to do it

7. Completely decluttering and organizing my creative space. 
slowly working on this as I work on the rest of the house as well

8. Create/Design/Etc 2 pinned items/month that are not food related...
i did this, but can't post pics of them until the recipient has received them. :)

9. Twelve RAK's for the year...if you are unfamiliar with RAK, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness. 

1. counting this as one, but made extra cinnamon rolls when I recently had an order for 6 dozen and blessed some family and friends with the extra I made.

2. made cookies and gave to someone just because

3. made a Valentine gift box and mailed (which has the pinned items in it)

so not too bad for a start, now to see what February brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment