I took a picture of them with a ruler, so that you could get a better idea of the actual size. I followed Tmkika's video tutorial for the first one (with the exception of me inking my flowers) and then found some things that worked better for me.
In forming the bud, I found that if I took every other petal to the center first and then the other 3 around it, I was able to get a bud I liked best, and it seemed to just "flow" better for me.
I used a Chatterbox Empressor to do the embossing. Mine has dual rollers of 2 sizes. I used the larger end on the 3 largest flowers and the smaller end on the smallest flower. It worked perfectly, since the ball ends roll and didn't tear my paper.
My last tip is to use a fine spray spritzer. I only had a spray bottle and it just sprayed too much water, no matter how lightly I did it. I then had to wait for it to dry some, before I could start embossing my petals.
I did some Pinterest and Google searching and have finally decided on a project using this cutting file, so will be sharing that later as I need to pick up a couple of supplies at Hobby Lobby to create it.
If you would like a chance to win this file or any others on Cutting Cafe, be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow and leave a comment for a chance to win 3 files of your choice.