Saturday, January 20, 2018

You've Got Mail

I had so much fun creating these mailboxes with Cutting Cafe's Mailbox Template and Cutting File. Goodness it's been fun creating like this again! Wouldn't these be fun to create for a 'Gal'entine party? Have some girlfriends over and create one of these for each of them, filled with yummy chocolates and goodies.


I cut each one twice, once with kraft cardstock and again with the patterned cardstock and just glued the patterned on top of the kraft. It really makes this sturdy now. The patterned was a thin cardstock and I wasn't sure how it would hold up filled with goodies. The main paper is a really pretty vintage looking paper. The hearts have tiny gold foiled polka dots. I think this one is my favorite. I really love how the washi tape banners look on this as well.
The little kraft words on both of the projects is from a Tim Holtz sticker sheet booklet that I've had for a long time. Those little words keep coming in handy.

Which one is your favorite and what would you fill them with? Due to the vintage color, I'm thinking some raspberry, dark chocolate Ghiradelli candies would be good. I think I might even have some aqua tissue paper in my stash that would be perfect for this too.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

4 comments:

  1. these are simply the cutest Debbie....and i love love love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I'd take them with anything in them because you know I'd be most interested in the outside! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete