Saturday, March 31, 2018

2018 goals check-in March

This month was hard. There were some hard, unexpected things that happened in our family and not much about this month was normal and scheduled. Hopefully we will have a very "boring" month in April. I have been physically and emotionally drained and for April I am hoping to get back on track.

You can read more details about my goals HERE and how I did in January and February

1. 2018 in 2018 Decluttering Challenge...
I have decluttered 1313/2018 items from my home

2. 40 bags in 40 days...this challenge runs from Feb 14 -  March 31, I did 32/40 bags. I am going to continue this challenge throughout the rest of the year.

*total to date: 32/40


3. Create 365 cards...
I created 20 cards this month 
*total to date: 52/365

4. Try 2 new recipes/month...
due to my schedule being off, not only did I not make anything new, but I also wasn't able to follow my monthly meal plan.

*total to date: 8/24


5. Read 25 books...
13-16. read 4 new books

total to date: 16/25

6. Put items on Buy/Sell/Trade...still haven't done this

7. Completely decluttering and organizing my creative space. 
slowly working on this as I work on the rest of the house as well

8. Create/Design/Etc 2 pinned items/month that are not food related...
made several of these and these

I made them for a craft show for my cousin and forgot to take pics before I gave them to her. I'll post some pics in a separate blog post if there are any left over and/or I make more

total to date: 6/24

9. Twelve RAK's for the year...if you are unfamiliar with RAK, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness.
*made several mini loaves and a few large loaves of zucchini bread and gave to several people. I forgot to count how many I gave, so just counting this as one.

*sunshine basket for someone

*St. Patrick's Day basket for someone

**total to date: 9/12

No comments:

Post a Comment