Tuesday, January 19, 2010

updates

we are still doing the pantry challenge (dh and boys just don't know it Ü)

Bruce has been doing the cooking and is just using what we have on hand. We did get some milk yesterday. I will update the total I've spent so far later.

I am not getting better as quickly as I should and now have a set back...my blood pressure is dropping, to the point where the dr. is not letting me go back to work for a few days. She said she can't belive I haven't been passing out. My legs have been feeling weak, but I didn't think to say anything the other times I had been there due to my bronchitis and that was more on my mind.

I had a very bad day at the hospital today and am exhausted. My veins are very hard to find and it took over 2 hours and 4 people to finally find one before they were ready to have a port inserted (WHEW!) The new IV is in a very uncomfortable and slightly painful (slightly compared to what I went thru this afternoon) so it is hard to type.

I have some sneaks I can show of new Inky Antics and hopefully will be able to get up and post one a day while I am homebound.

4 comments:

  1. Debbie! I'm SO sorry to hear you've been sick! *really* sick by the sound of it all! Please take care so you can get back to stampin soon! Hugs & smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh....you must be pretty tough not to pass out when you should be!! Thank goodness for a good hubby! Hope your boys are taking good care of you! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete