Saturday, January 9, 2010

Altered box

This is a box that was natural wood that I painted and decoupaged paper on for my boss for Christmas. (you can get these at Hobby Lobby)

She has a sweet tooth and likes flavored cocoas, so I put cocoas and candy in the drawers. Sorry for the poor photos, I was finishing this up last minute and had to hurry with the pictures and didn't check them before I took it to work.

*******************
Pantry Challenge:
Breakfast: There is a country church a mile from us that has a men's breakfast once a month. Bruce and Aaron went there this morning (Benjamin is at a speech meet) and I ate a muffin.
Dinner: Quickie Pizza, lettuce/spinach salad, ice cream
Supper: Vegetable Beef soup, whole wheat bread, oranges
note: "Quickie Pizza"-is a thick 6" tortilla with pizza sauce and favorite toppings. Super easy and the boys can put whatever they want on top. Today will be hamburger as I don't have pepperoni or chicken leftover.

1 comment: