Friday, January 8, 2010

Another sneak

Jackie posted both of these cards on her blog, so I know I can show a sneak of them as well. I just LOVE these new Inky Antic "Teacup Mousies" that Tammy DeYoung designed. I used papers from Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry. *************
Pantry Challenge:
I spent $12.87 at the grocery store last night. That bought 1 gallon of milk, 2 dozen eggs, 2 pkgs shredded cheese, 2 lbs margarine and 1 package cheese slices. It was so hard to buy anything, but I stayed within the "fresh produce and dairy" limits.
Today's menu:
Breakfast: Banana muffins (I only made 1/2 of them yesterday, so they are fresh today)
Dinner: boys- at school, Bruce -left over chicken noodle soup from freezer and me- left over beef and noodles
Supper: "clean out the refrigerator" this is something we do from time to time when there is only a little of lots of things. I cook it up and set it out like a buffet and they get to pick and choose what they want to eat.

2 comments:

  1. these are just the sweetest ever debbie! These stamps were made just for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very cute, Debbie...and your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete