Friday, July 20, 2018

2018 goals check-in June

You can read more details about my goals HERE and how I did in JanFebMarApr, May
I'm a little late checking in, but here are my June updates:
*note: some of these are completed, I will continue doing them, but won't keep updating the totals

1. 2018 in 2018 Decluttering Challenge...

I have decluttered 1400/2018 items from my home

2. 40 bags in 40 days...this challenge ran from Feb 14 -  March 31, I did 32/40 bags. I am going to continue this challenge throughout the rest of the year.


*total to date: 46/40

**COMPLETED**

3. Create 365 cards...
I am behind on this challenge, it may not happen this year
*total to date: 81/365

4. Try 2 new recipes/month...

18. Dark Chocolate Rhubarb Brownies
19. Rhubarb Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
20. Kraft Shake n Bake copycat this recipe is the perfect amount for 2 leg quarters. growing up, my mom used to make shake 'n Bake chicken. I couldn't believe how much this smelled like what I remembered from my childhood.

*total to date: 20/24 

5. Read 25 books...
23. "Round the Corner" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
24. "Undivided Heart" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
25. "A Place to Belong" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
26. "The Celebration" by Wanda Brunstetter
27. "The Blessing" by Wanda Brunstetter

total to date: 27/25
**COMPLETED** 

6. Put items on Buy/Sell/Trade...still haven't done this and probably won't at this point


7. Completely decluttering and organizing my creative space. 

slowly working on this as I work on the rest of the house as well

8. Create/Design/Etc 2 pinned items/month that are not food related...

made 4 burp cloths using this tutorial





total to date: 10/24

9. Twelve RAK's for the year...if you are unfamiliar with RAK, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness.


13. gift basket to a friend
14. surprised someone with supper

**total to date: 14/12

**COMPLETED** 

No comments:

Post a Comment