Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas Animals

This month is Christmas in July on Cutting Cafe. This week we were challenged to make a Christmas card using any of Cutting Cafe's shaped animals. I chose the elephant from the Elephant Shaped Card set. I know my card doesn't look very Christmas-y, but it needed to be pink for a very special baby girl's first Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

Be sure to visit the Cafe daily OR subscribe to their store. They will be offering Christmas sets at a discounted price for their Christmas in July Celebration.... 
here is the first... 
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2018/07/christmas-in-july-discounted-sets-.html


4 comments:

  1. hey birthday girl...how is it going....i love love love this...always loved non traditional christmas cards and colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card for baby girl's first Christmas. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me an ELEPHANT - great minds think alike you know - must mean we have great minds - that is my story and I am sticking to it! Sweet, Sweet Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet--I like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete