Friday, December 14, 2007

Card file box


I am still here! I am surprised by the number of e-mails that I get when I don't upload often. Thank you all for caring and reading my humble little blog. I will try to do better about blogging more often. Ü

I now have a dr. appt set for the 20th. I was really disappointed when it wasn't today as I am hurting quite a bit and am ready to find out what can be done about the pain.

I have also been getting ready for Christmas. We are having my side of the family's tomorrow. Here is what I am making my mom. Inside are monthly file folders with the dates on the front. All she has to do is fill in the bd's & anniversaries and then put cards behind each month. Mom makes cards, so I don't know if I will have time to make any to put in.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card tin, Debbie! Your mom will treasure it for sure!

    I didn't realize that you're feeling badly! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for relieving help from your Doctor!

    (((hugs)))
    Bev

    ReplyDelete