Saturday, December 1, 2007

"The weather outside is frightful..."

sure describes today! We DID get snow (just a skiff) and we DID get ice!! Very thick ice. Now it's raining, so when this all freezes again, it's going to be even more nasty. The south windows are all frozen over, so there must have been a bit of wind from the south.
Needless to say, my class has been postponed until next week. It is full now, so no more openings.
A perfect day to stay inside where it's safe and warm and work on Christmas gifts, cards, etc. So I hope to have some fun things to post later. I need to make more of the candy cane candle jars, so will be busy doing that. Now that I have them designed, it will be faster doing them assembly line. The designing takes me the longest time.
Hope you are all where it's safe and warm today!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if my first comment went through b/c my page crashed but these trees are so fun and festive!!!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete