Monday, June 24, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

** this is my second post today, you can scroll down to see our storm pictures

 
For the next few Monday's I will probably be sharing crockpot/grilling/non oven Pinterest recipes. The element in our oven burnt out and we have been needing a new stove for a long time, so decided to wait until we could go get one than to replace the element. I have a toaster oven that I've been having some fun playing with as well.
 
Last week I tried this Crockpot Chex Mix recipe and it worked great. The only thing is the timing was way to long, as some burnt on the bottom during the last 30 minutes, so next time I will cut the time down to 2 hours, instead of 2.5 as the recipe called for.
 
 
mine:
 
I am linking this up to Country Girl at Home for her Pinned It Made It Monday challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm!! I haven't had Chex Mix in so long, and this looks so good! I'll have to try this, AND follow your advice about the timing too! Have a great week! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making this this weekend, Debbie! Thank you so much for sharing it! And thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday. You are so faithful! :)

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete