Monday, June 10, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

 
I have a couple of yummy recipes to share with you today. Both were a huge hit (esp with DH) and I will definitely be making them again. (In fact he is already asking for the corn again.) The boys were both gone, but I know they would have loved the meatballs for sure and even leftovers in a sub sandwich.
 
You can click on the recipe name to take you to the Pinterest post and/or click on the "source" to take you to the recipe.
 
First off Ooey Gooey Cheesy Meatballs. YUM!!
cheesymeatballs
 
mine
 
And next is Creamed Corn Casserole. This tasted like something my grandmother would have made and probably did. Soooo yummy! Definitely a comfort food.
Creamed Corn Casserole
 
mine
 
My note: I think next time I will only use 3/4 stick of margarine. I thought it was way to much for 1 stick although DH didn't think so. LOL
 
I am linking this up to Country Girl at Home for her Pinned It Made It Monday challenge.

4 comments:

  1. They both look delicious ~~ I'm going to check out the recipes now! Thanks! ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    Both of those look like winners for my house...I think Jason would especially love them. Thanks for sharing! And thank you for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday! You are awesome. :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these look delicious! I didn't think I was hungry, but now I think I need to head to the kitchen for a snack. ;)

    ReplyDelete