Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank you...

to everyone who sent me e-mails regarding my LONG post before the crop. I appreciate all the advice you gave. We decided that academics are more important than sports and it is more important for Benjamin to be at the induction. After talking with other parents (even those whose child did not make the *cut*), teachers and friends, we learned that this is the highest honor that a student can receive in high school and is very important.
I, too appreciate the comments regarding high speed internet. I know that we have to let the boys go some day and we want to teach them what we feel is *right* and *responsible* when it comes to the internet. Our computer is in the dining room and they are able to be on the internet when we are here.

So for the first five who read all the way thru...
*Michelle
Jean H
*Staci
Gail
Jen B

Please send me your snail addy's (unless there is a star by your name, then I already have it) and I will get a card in the mail to you. Ü

3 comments:

  1. My address is
    Gail Henson
    113 Devonshire Dr.
    Williamsburg, VA 23188

    Thanks. Can't wait to see the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my information (when I click on email you, I get a Not Found error):

    Jean Harrison
    2011 N 63 St
    Lincoln, NE 68505

    I'm anxious to see what the card will be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sittin' on the curb by my mailbox....the neighbors think I'm nuts!! ;)

    ReplyDelete