Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a change...

in the weather!! For the past few days we have been having beautiful weather. Yesterday was a high of the past few days with it reaching over 50 degrees! There was "talk" of a snow front coming in...yeah right. Well, I guess "they" knew what they were talking about! Temps dropped fast, wind came up, then snow and we have a late start for school!!! When I got up (notice I didn't say "woke" up) a little before six and looked outside you couldn't see anything it was snowing and blowing so hard.

Family news:
I am beat!! I got very little sleep two nites ago and pretty much none last nite. Aaron is a very sick boy! Sinus infection hits him so hard and he has always had breathing problems and this is one of the worst ones he's had in a long time. He hurts so much and it's hard being the mom when you can't do anything about it and you are so tired yourself. I will probably do what I did when the boys were little and sleep today when he sleeps. It doesn't help when Bruce is sick too, so I need to take care of all of them. Benjamin is doing better and is back in school.
Stamping: Here is a card I made for a swap. It's been a LONG time since I've done a multiple card swap.
Recipe: all SU!
stamps: Time Well Spent & Boho Backgrounds
ink: basic brown & white
paper: Berry Bliss (wish we could just order a certain pattern), chocolate chip, pink & white, sponge
accessories: ribbon, colored pencil,

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    I'm so sad to hear that your family is sick especially your little guy with the breathing problems. As a mom you feel helpless when you do all you can to try and make them feel better and their still so sick. Rest up and take care of yourself so you can be there for your family. Remember moms have super powers, right?
    Hope they all feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete