Monday, January 21, 2008

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #1

Say that fast just ONCE! LOL!! I joined a new group that is going to do a sketch challenge and post every Monday. You can see everyone that played by going to Mary Jo's site here.
I am still playing with these papers by CTMH.

Recipe:
Stamp: Happy Harmony & Boho Backgrounds-SU!
Papers: CTMH
Ink: Basic Brown and watercolor crayons-SU!
Ribbon: brown-SU!, rickrack-from antique store
Brads: antique copper-Making Memories

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is just fabulous. I am so glad everything turned out well this morning. I absolutely adore your card. The colors are wonderful and I love the ribbon and photo corners. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love that CTMH paper as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is nice. So many great touches. Love the desinger papers you used and the rick-rack is great. I participated too if you want to check my card out,
    http://faithartistry.blogspot.com
    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of papers -- your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the patterns, textures, it's all so wonderful. Great interpretation of the sketch, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I just received one yesterday with that exact stamp and sentiment. Thanks for sharing!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, I love those patterened papers together, excellent job and your photo corners are adorable too, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, your card is beautiful! All the details just make is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete