Saturday, May 7, 2016

29 Again?

Today I am sharing a card created with 4 more products I rec'd this month as a part of the Professional Paper Crafters within Tombow's Brand Ambassador program. I am using Tombow's Irojiten Colored Pencils Tranquil Set and Mono Adhesive Permanent, Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest designer paper, and Art Impressions stamps from 29 Again Set ~4372.

The Colored Pencils Tranquil Set comes with 12 colored pencils, a sharpener, and sand eraser. Each of the pencils come unsharpened and the sharpener sharpens them perfectly, crisp, and clean. The eraser is perfect for taking care of those little "oops" or to lighten the coloring if you change your mind. You can also color a solid image and then use the eraser to make designs into your solid coloring.


I have all the Irojiten Colored Pencils, so along with the colors in the set, I also used Ecru Vp-3 and Ivory Black V-10 as well as Dual Brush Pens N89, 990, and 243 for shading. I like to color with the colored pencils, then blend with Gamsol and then use the Dual Brush Pens and N00 Blender pen to add more shading. 

I raised the image up with Tombow's Foam Tabs and added gold ribbon from the $1 spot at Target.

29 Again Set - 4372

1 comment: