Monday, May 2, 2016

New Cutting Cafe Stamp Set

Regina at THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP has released a new stamp set EVERYDAY ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS and I get to be on her team to create some projects using this set. There are seven others joining me and we are showcasing our projects this week. (see below for a complete list of designers)

For my project today, I created this fun card coloring Elisha Jean. Regina had posted a tip that she stamped her image on kraft cardstock to more easily color Miss Elisha Jean and it worked great! I used Tombow's Irojiten Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol.

I paper pieced her dress, pockets, and bows with designer paper from Echo Park. To adhere little pieces like this, Tombow's Mono Adhesive Dots is the perfect adhesive.

Here is this week's line up. You won't want to miss any inspiration from these gals. 


may 
1st   Rhonda Zmikly 
2nd   Debbie Fisher **you are here**
3rd   Diane Hover        
4th   Rhonda Emery        
5th   Chauntelle Lee        
6th   Tina Goodwin         
Audrey Long will be joining the team as well

An update on my ankle...I've not been doing much as the ligament is not healing. I now have to stay off of it for 3 weeks and then we go from there. I am hoping and praying that I do not have to have surgery to sew it back together, but time will tell. I have some supplies from upstairs, so with all the sitting I have to do, I am hoping to get lots of creating done. 

5 comments:

  1. she is simply adorable...love her plaid dress....so how did you like putting the image on kraft paper...it was rather easier for me...until i learn how to color...great job my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable and sweet...love her pretty dress, too!! Hope you will stop by and see mine tomorrow, (I used the same cute image)...aren't these so fun to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful job with these stamps love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Debbie!! These adorable little girl stamps are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is adorable! I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete