Saturday, May 14, 2016

Thank You

Have you checked out the CUTTING CAFE SHOP yet? Not only has Regina released a new stamp set EVERYDAY ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS, but she has lots of fun paper pads and embellishments, as well as stamp sets from her last release.

I have a thank you card to share with you today. I have some people I need to thank for various reasons while I've been laid up with this foot (9.5 weeks and counting!! so ready for this ordeal to be over) and decided to ink up Mikala Ann in the 
EVERYDAY ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS set.

I paper pieced her dress and pockets with Fancy Pants Designs Park Bench paper line. By using a 6 x 6 paper pad, the images are much smaller and perfect for paper piecing. I used Tombow's Irojiten Colored Pencils to color the rest and blended with Gamsol. 

The paper doily is cut with Cottage Cutz 4" x 4" Tea Time Doily cutting die. The little 'thank you' piece was stamped with the sentiment that comes with the stamp set and I added washi tape to the top.  Mono Adhesive Dots was used to adhere everything together.

1 comment:

  1. she i sooooo adorable debbie...i love her outfit to my friend....hugs

    ReplyDelete