Saturday, May 9, 2015

Misc Invites & Gifts

WOW! 4 days in a row posts! I'm trying to get all caught up on all that I've been doing. Today, I have a few misc projects to share with you.

Today is a baby shower for twins that I'm not hosting, but was asked to make the invitations for. I created these darling diaper invites as it is a diaper shower. Makes perfect sense for someone with twins!


All of the diapers were a little different using papers from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Boy Collection. The cute diaper and pin are from Cutting Cafe's Diaper Shaped Card & Invite Set Template. I only used the diaper and pin and glued the tabs of the diaper shut. Then on MSWord, I typed up the shower info and it slides in at the top of the diaper.

Next up was an order for a little girl's first birthday party. The mother wanted it pink, camo, and a deer. Well, I couldn't find camo paper anywhere, not even fabric (except fleece), but did find this pink paper that had trees on it and you usually hunt where there are trees, so went with it.

I think it turned out adorable and the mom liked them, so that's what mattered. The deer and white scalloped piece are from the Silhouette store Here and Here. The inside is the bubble enlarged in pink with the party info typed on it.

My last project to share with you was another order from a cousin of mine that needed some wine tags for a bridal shower gift. She had seen some on Pinterest and wondered if I could make something like it. I e-mailed Regina with the Cutting Cafe to see if she had any wine tag files. She didn't and asked when I needed them and I told her the next day. People, she created THIS file that night and sent it to me the next day! WOW!! What a sweet lady! She even created the tags so you can add a pocket if you like to add a gift card or note.

I don't drink so I had to scrounge around for something to show you how these work on the bottles. I had a bottle of Torani Brown Sugar flavoring that was the perfect size. I think these tags would be fun also for non-alcoholic drinks and even pop bottles.





I found several poems on Pinterest to use for the occasions. Wouldn't these also be fun for a college student? Open a bottle for first final, first A, first essay, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment