Friday, November 21, 2014

BFB The Pizza Bible


The Pizza Bible by Tony Gemignani is a book full of wonderful Pizza recipes and history as well as how-to's. The recipes are divided up into categories: Regional American, Chicago, Sicilian, California Style, Napoletana, Regional Italian, Global, Grilled, Wrapped and Rolled, and also a section on Focaccia and Bread.

It makes one hungry just looking at the pictures! There is a recipe for stuffed crust that I'm definitely going to try when the kids are all here for Thanksgiving weekend. I think it will be a perfect meal to a game of Settler's of Catan (my now favorite board game).

Another thing I loved about this book was detailed information on tools used. For instance: stones vs. steels; why rock to slice, as well as best ingredients to use to make the best pizza.

This large hard-cover book is 310 pages thick and full of so much information. I can't wait to see if some that I have learned helps to make my pizza even better.

I rec'd this book from Blogging for Books for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment