Friday, November 14, 2014

Frugal Friday 11-14-14

*rec'd from 2 different people free sample for Jamberry nails

*downloaded free files from MyScrapChick

*a friend's brother had extra tickets to Ne. Volleyball game...VIP seats! Ride was free, game was free and VIP meal at the Devaney Center FREE! Awesome experience and we won, so even better!

*2.5 lb bags of corn candy for only $1. Scored 10 of these. Some to use for our ladies night out, some for DH and the kids and some to make homemade Butterfinger Candy. The funny thing is I had my SIL pick them up for me and I was trying to visualize what a 2.5 lb bag would look like. Oh my! They are huge! LOL

*2 free beef jerky package samples for DH and I at Walmart

*canned vegetables for 25¢

*whole turkey for 88¢/lb

*6¢ off per gallon using HyVee fuel saver points

*expensive name brand gallon of milk for 2.99

*lb butter 2.50

*finished the fooled you peppers from the garden. They really lasted long in the refrigerator

*used 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby for blades for my paper trimmer

*also took advantage of 50% off fall items for plates for Thanksgiving and printed cello bags I needed for next week's ladies night out

*Betty Crocker vanilla frosting for 90¢. Had to buy two. I like this frosting for sugar cookies.

*free e-books from Blogging for Books

*free e-books from Amazon

*earned $35 in swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment