Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Turkey Day!

The Cutting Cafe team is designing with any of these 3 Thanksgiving themed sets this week:
Happy Thanksgiving Word Shaped Card Template 
Turkey Shaped Card 
Thanksgiving Day Printable Stamp Set 

I have tried my hand at Zentangle before and it just looked awful. I thought the turkey in the Thanksgiving Day Printable Stamp Set would be the perfect image to try my hand at it again. I love doodling and have been so inspired by my friend Michelle's zentangle projects, that I just had to not give up at it. Ü

So here is my zentangle Thanksgiving Turkey.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

4 comments:

  1. wow you did an awesome job...i have never tried that technique before....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did an amazing job! You gave the feathers a lot of character. (I had to google Zentangle. Lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! The feathers have so much depth. I also love the colors you used, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete