For today's post I am sharing a Strawberry Cheesecake Salad I found on Pinterest that I made for Benjamin and Kassy's rehearsal supper. Well, actually I didn't make it, I had my niece put it together for me. She was such a big help!
The photo is a little bit blurry, but the salad was delicious. I tripled the recipe to fill this large bowl.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 (6 ounce) packages strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced ( add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallow ( add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
What I changed: the grocery store didn't have 9 containers of strawberry yogurt, so about half of the yogurt was strawberry/banana which worked perfectly for this recipe.
This is so refreshing and I think it would be good with other flavored yogurt and fruit: blueberry, peach, etc.
I finally got caught up on some sleep and other stuff this past week and am working on a 3 part wedding post for the blog, that hopefully will happen this week or next.