Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine Heart Window Box

Today I have a fun Valentine treat box to share with you. I cut the boxes with my Silhouette and then put together using the new Xtreme Glue Tape. The file I used is Lori Whitlock's that you can find here.

101_3358 (900x675)

When creating boxes like this, you want to make sure to use a strong adhesive so it doesn't come apart, esp. when filled with candy/goodies.
101_3360 (900x675)

For the window I used a page protector. The ones I have aren't clear, but have a little bit of texture to them. I still like how it turned out. These came together very quick and easy (the hardest part was deciding on what papers to use) and I plan to make a few more for gifts.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! These will make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable boxes Debbie! Glad to see you using your Silhouette, I love mine so much.

    ReplyDelete